Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Already some surprises

So what's one of the obvious things to do when you want to find out info on someone? You Google them, of course! And I've Googled my father multiples times over the past few years, as recently as November or December, right after I first saw the Shot In the Dark documentary. I have never been able to find anything useful.

Until Today.

So I Googled my father, just for shits and giggles, and lo and behold, I not only found him, but found a photograph of him. Woah. Double Woah. I've always been told I look like my mother. I do look like my mother. And, apparently, I also look a hell of a lot like my father! It was eerie. Kinda creeped me out.

Now, out of respect for him, I will not post the photo I found here today in this blog. It's not my photo to post, and the man doesn't even know that an entire blog has been created in his honor. But you know how to type. Remember that I said he lives in Houston. (OK, fine, I said Texas, but now you know more.) And forget what I said about architecture, apparently.

Edited to Add: I should clarify that he does not work for a credit union, or Cornerstone Advisors, or a Christian school.

No comments: