Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Pardon the delay

Perhaps it's an excuse, but I wanted to note that I have just purchased a new computer, and am making the switch from PC to Mac. Between maintaining the other two blogs and working on this transition, I have delayed mailing my letters. My excuse is that I have written them on the new Mac, and that's not hooked up to the printer yet. I know, I know.

But I am setting a deadline for myself - today is March 4, I will mail them no later than March 10th.

And actually, only the letter to my grandfather is written. I also want to write a letter to my Aunt, but have no clue what to say.

And the silliest thing. I wanted to include the address to my personal blog, so that they could get to know me a bit, decide how to contact me, etc. And then I realized that they'd probably find this blog. And do I want them to see that? Is that rude of me to even have this here?

This is harder than I thought. It's very easy to come online and say "Hey, I'm gonna do this!" It's much harder to take that step and make contact.

No comments: